Fassi Crane Sales & Service
We are now an authorized Fassi crane sales and service center, offering our customers an expert team of factory trained and certified crane mechanics with access to our full machine shop, fabrication shop and hydraulic repair shop. Excel now offers one stop shopping for all your crane purchase and repair needs including a five percent discount on parts for preferred customers. We also offer a crane inspection with scheduled annual preventative maintenance.
Fassi Warranty Service Center
Excel is also a Fassi direct warranty service center. This gives us the ability to process and execute repairs that are under warranty, cutting your Fassi warranty repair times in half. We also offer onsite preventive maintenance (PM) service and minor repair for Fassi cranes using our mobile truck including free pick up/delivery of your truck from/to your site with our driver.
Excel now sells new Fassi cranes, including the new F600 10-story crane!
The F600, the tallest wallboard crane in the industry, has a vertical reach of 115 feet or more than 10 stories, and a horizontal reach of 101 feet. With a lift capacity of 6,600 lbs, this new crane has undergone rigorous fatigue testing and through its high-capacity oil coolers and automatic greasing system with braided, high pressure grease lines, it’s designed to withstand extensive and intense operations. Its sophisticated control, monitoring and safety components include:
- FX901 control system, with 7″ color touchscreen display that allows the operator to view detailed information about the stabilization conditions and the crane work
- Digital RCH / RCS remote control and the new V7 radio control units
- Automatic Dynamic Control (ADC), which verifies all the crane’s functions and maximizes the speed of movement in accordance with the load
- FX900, the digital brain that coordinates and manages the best operating conditions for performance and optimal machine control, as well as the crane’s safety devices.
Fassi Crane Repairs
Excel Hydraulics’ expert team of trained and certified crane mechanics stand ready to service your Fassi cranes at our facility. We can manage and cut down your warranty repair time through our direct warranty service processing system, getting your trucks back in service faster!
– Can’t get your truck to us? No worries… we’ll come to you! We can manage onsite preventive maintenance service and minor Fassi crane repairs with our mobile repair truck.
– Can’t spare a driver to get your truck to us? No worries… we offer free pick up and delivery service, meaning our driver will bring your truck to our site for servicing and return it to you when it’s done, eliminating your manpower disruptions.
Make us your CAN DO, one-stop repair shop for all of your preventive maintenance, large hose and fitting stock, as well as retrofitting and rebuilding repair needs!
Fassi Crane Parts
Being an authorized Fassi dealer means we have direct access to the Fassi’s crane parts warehouse, and can speedily secure Fassi original spare parts for your needed maintenance and repairs. What’s that mean for you? Faster. Repair. Service.
Your Fassi crane undergoes extreme working conditions, so we use Fassi spare parts to repair and maintain your crane so it complies with technical and performance characteristics of the crane’s original manufactured components. Using Fassi spare parts is integral to the cranes quality system. What’s that mean to you? Optimum. Performance. Assurance.
If faster repair service and optimum performance assurance aren’t enough to make you select Excel Hydraulics as your authorized Fassi dealer, price should. We offer our preferred customers a 5% discount on Fassi spare parts. Call us today!