Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
Our expert hydraulic cylinder repair mechanics and technicians possess the knowledge and experience to repair and rebuild your hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and equipment. We evaluate each job, give our professional recommendation and let you decide what option best suits your needs.
Through our in-house machine shop and with our custom-machine manufactured components, we provide you with confidence you won’t find at other hydraulic cylinder repair shops. Our line boring capabilities enable us to rebuild your equipment at a fraction of replacement costs and time.
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair & Machining Capabilities
Full Cylinder and Machine Shop
We specialize in large rod and bore cylinders, stocking chrome rod sizes up to 8” and honed tube material up to 12”. We have in-house cylinder benches with testing capabilities that can torque/re-torque up to 118,000 ft lbs. We also have several in-house lathes and mills to meet our customers’ specific hydraulic cylinder repair needs.
Custom Tubing and Piping
We stock standard steel, zinc dichromate and stainless steel material in sizes up to 1 ½’’ and can bend material up to 1 ½’’ as well.
Our in-house service capabilities include:
- Cylinder bench for quick teardown and assembly
- Tube and rod fabrication and components
- Pressure testing to 10,000 psi
- Complete cylinder design and fabrication
- Standard and custom cylinder fabrication
- Honing bench
Free estimates on all Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
- Some items may be subject to a tear down fee.
- Contact repair department for details
- Pick-up, Delivery and Field Service Available
Cylinders and Hydraulic brands: