Machine and Fabrication Shop
Excel Hydraulics’ in-house machine and fabrication shop is purpose built to replicate parts to fix custom hydraulic components. From complete cylinder design to part fabrication, our technical team creates custom CAD drawings and schematics of hydraulic systems and parts as needed to complete complicated repair work.
Our machine shop specializes in replicating one-off parts internally for cylinder design. Our process includes detailed documents to support both current repair records and future parts needs.
Excel invests significant resources and capital into its modern Machine and Fabrication shop, which features the following equipment:
- Poreba Lathe with 12” through hole in the spindle and front and rear chucks
- HaaS ST30 CNC Lathe with 12-Station Bolt-On Tool Turret and 3400-rpm Spindle, 30 hp (22.4 kW), A2-6 spindle nose, 4.0″ (76 mm) bar capacity
- Haas VF3 CNC Mill with 20-Station Automatic Tool Changer and 8100-rpm Spindle, 40 taper, 30 hp (22.4kW) vector drive
- All manual machines feature upgraded digital control screens for precision measurements and repeatability.
In addition to the above equipment, Excel’s Machine shop also boasts:
- 6 Engine lathes
- Dedicated lathes for spray welding and polishing
- 4 Bridgeport milling machines
- Sharp RD-1600 radial arm drill press
- H90-A band saw with a dedicated roller rack for feeding material
Regardless of the size of your repair, count on Excel Hydraulics’ equipment and expertise to machine and fabricate your parts from scratch and return them to OEM specifications or better.